Provides limited financial assistance with rent, mortgage, or rent deposit payments. Due to high demand for our services available amounts are just a portion of what the typical payment will be. We may require proof that the remainder of the funds have been secured before we issue payment.
- Additional Requirements: Due to IRS regulations we require a W-9 to be on file for your landlord before payment will be issued. Your landlord can mail these documents or drop them by. Also due to fraudulent attempts by some we may also require a signed lease. We must be able to determine that your landlord has the legal authority to rent to you.
- Emergency Services are available until funds for each resource are depleted. Some resources will have a monthly limit so as to ensure the availability of funds throughout the year.
- Must live in Goshen County.
- Depends on resource. Ranges from no qualifications to household income at or below 125% of Federal Poverty Guideline.
- Restrictions: Once per household per year. No more than twice in five years.
- Documents required: Application & ID. Proof of income for every adult in household for last 30 days. Documents may be found on documents page.