Our case management program is meant to assist customers determined to get out of poverty. Customers must apply for this program and be interviewed to determine if the customer will be accepted as there are limited spots available. Any resources provided through this program will be the result of a detailed plan created in cooperation with the customer to help them achieve their goals. Resources are made available conditional upon the customer accomplishing agreed upon goals.
- Case Management is available until funds are depleted.
- Must live in Goshen County.
- Income Qualifications, work requirements, etc. will depend on specific grant used to fund goals.
- Restrictions: Must meet the terms of the case management plan. If removed from case management, customer will not be able to receive additional resources from Goshen HELP without go through an appeal process.
- Documents required: Application & ID. Proof of income for every adult in household for last 30 days. Additional documents may be required depending on resources used. Documents may be found on documents page.
- Appointments can be made using the following contacts. Have your assigned family number ready to speed up the process.
- Phone: 307-509-0377. Leave message if no answer.
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://fb.com/book/goshenhelp/